This video will show you how to clear up more hard drive space on your C: and D: drive for a PC computer in 2023. This video covers in detail the following 9 steps which are the quickest ways to clear up space on your hard drive with the least amount of effort.
These steps can be done quickly and easily in Windows 10 or 11.
1. Clear your desktop and empty everything in your trashcan
2. Delete all your downloads in the This PC Window
3. Do a disk cleanup on your PC.
4. Uninstall any apps or programs you don’t need
5. Search your hard drive(s) and check the available space left along with what files are taking up the most space that you can delete.
6. Open File Explorer and check the full drop-down menu for any files you can delete.
7. Turn off hibernation mode on your PC.
8. Clear your PC browser cache
9. Use an external flash disk, hard drive, web hosting or cloud storage.
0:00 Intro 0:32 9 Steps That Will Be Covered 1:18 Empty Your Trash Can 1:15 Delete All Downloads 2:55 Disk Cleanup PC 3:50 Uninstall All Apps Or Programs 4:50 Check Your Hard Drives 5:47 Check File Explorer 6:25 Turn Off Hibernation Mode 7:22 Clear Browser Cache 9:00 External Devices Or Storage
Related Search Terms: how to clear up sapce on hard drive pc 2023 how to claer up space on hard drive pc 2023 how to clear up spoace on hard drive pc 2023 how to clear up space on hard drive pc hpw tp clear up space on hard drive how to to clear up space on hard drive windows 10 how to clear up spoace on hard drive how to claer up spoace on hard drive how to claer up space on hard drive windows 10 how to clear up spoace on hard drive windows 10
Visit our official YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/@AdvanceWebSolutions
For more information on Advance Web Solutions visit https://www.advancewebsolutions.ca